RetroArt – inspired by a painting from the 19th century and interpreted by Pinselartist Ralf Metzenmacher
Step 1: On the online enrolment form, select
- the test lesson, 1 unit of 45 minutes or right away a block of 10/20/30 lessons of 45 or of 60 minutes
- your preferred date and time for the first lesson, e.g. Tuesday from 9:15 to 10:00 (45 minutes) or Thursday from 19:30 to 20.15 (45 minutes).
- your method of payment: bank transfer or credit card. PayPal is only accepted for the test lesson
- the currency is in EURO
Step 2: Register
- yourself, a partner, a child, an employee
- your personal data, including name, address, and year of birth
- your choice of plattform: Skype, zoom, Teams, google meet
- send your registration
Step 3: After registration
- you will receive an automated confirmation immediately after registering and a personal confirmation within 36 hours. You will find the invoice attached in the personal confirmation if you chose to pay by bank transfer, or a receipt if you opted to pay by credit card or PayPal
- you will receive either a placement test to determine your level of German or a few questions to answer in German. Neither of these are compulsory
- after payment has been received, you will be sent the contact details of your online teacher. He or she will contact you before your course start to confirm that the lesson will take place.
Step 4: After the starter package
- if you wish to continue after the test lesson, you can book batches of 10, 20, 30+ lessons of 45 or of 60 minutes via our secure online enrolment form
- the more lessons you book, the less you pay per lesson
- instead of completing the online form once more, you can also send us an email telling us how many lessons you would like to book. You will then receive an invoice for payments by bank transfer, a link for credit card payments or an email address if you prefer to pay via PayPal.
go to the registration form
With best wishes from Bamberg/Bavaria Alexandra von Rohr