Business German – German for the job
The primary aim of this course is to give you confidence when speaking, be it on the phone, in meetings or at trade fairs. We will concentrate not only your active speaking, but also on pronunciation, listening comprehension and appropriate vocabulary. Should you have to write emails, minutes or reports, you will also have the opportunity to work on these areas and improve your written expression.
Individual German lessons, live with your private teacher
Learning German online allows you to enjoy live face-to-face lessons with your own private teacher at times that suit you. You can see your teacher, write in the chat window, send texts back and forth and record your lesson. This enables you to train your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and to keep a record of your online sessions for later review.
You determine the course content in your private lessons. If you are a beginner at level A1 or A2, we recommend working with a course book. However, if you already have a good basis (~ from level B1), you can also work with authentic material, e.g. emails and texts (documents, brochures, website) from your professional environment. We will focus on the vocabulary you need and practise using German in situations that are relevant to you. read more / mehr lesen
Example goals for Business German courses:
- become a confident German speaker
- understand and use idiomatic expressions
- conduct situation-specific small talk
- make effective calls
- write emails or reports
- take an active part in meetings
- master presentations
- negotiate specifically and successfully
- react more quickly and appropriately
If you’d like to understand business life in Germany better, we suggest reading “Business Etikette in Deutschland” Find out how convenient and efficient it is to learn German with your personal teacher.
Our team comprises 20 German teachers, all of them German native speakers. All our teachers are certified language trainers with 5 to 25 years of professional experience in teaching business German online or classroom teaching. They have worked with a variety of target groups, with a focus on a wide range of subject areas. Their professional instruction animates and inspires. The immediate personal feedback will be driving you to achieve your language goals.
Below you will find a price overview of 1-to-1 lessons and In-pair lessons 1-to-2. The prices are the same for all courses and are for an online training with a private teacher. Please note: We do not charge any registration fee and there are no automatic renewals of packages.
|Number and duration of lesson units||Euro €|
|01 lesson per 45 minutes = test lesson||35,00|
|05 lesson per 45 minutes||195,00|
|05 lessons per 60 minutes||245,00|
|10 lessons per 45 minutes||385,00|
|10 lessons per 60 minutes||485,00|
|15 lesson per 45 minutes||570,00|
|15 lessons per 60 minutes||720,00|
|20 lessons per 45 minutes||750,00|
|20 lessons per 60 minutes||950,00|
|25 lesson per 45 minutes||925,00|
|25 lessons per 60 minutes||1.175,00|
|30 lessons per 45 minutes||1.095,00|
|30 lessons per 60 minutes||1.395,00|
|35 lesson per 45 minutes||1.260,00|
|35 lessons per 60 minutes||1.610,00|
|40 lessons per 45 minutes||1.420,00|
|40 lessons per 60 minutes||1.820,00|
|45 lessons per 45 minutes||1.575,00|
|45 lessons per 60 minutes||2.025,00|
|50 lessons per 45 minutes||1.725,00|
|50 lessons per 60 minutes||2.225,00|
In-pair lessons 1-to-2
|Number and duration of lesson units||Euro €|
|10 lessons per 45 minutes||475,00|
|10 lessons per 60 minutes||605,00|
|20 lessons per 45 minutes||930,00|
|20 lessons per 60 minutes||1.190,00|
|30 lessons per 45 minutes||1.365,00|
|30 lessons per 60 minutes||1.755,00|
|40 lessons per 45 minutes||1.780,00|
|40 lessons per 60 minutes||2.300,00|
|50 lessons per 45 minutes||2.175,00|
|50 lessons per 60 minutes||2.825,00|
If you would like to be taught in in a group or if you wish the correction of your texts, please contact us, too. To book a package of online lessons, visit our course shop. If in doubt, we will be very happy to help you. T. +49 951-204404.
The online courses include the following:
- Personal consultation on the phone or on an online platform before and during the course
- A detailed placement test to determine the language level before the course (optional)
- Online 1-to-1 lessons (45 or 60 minutes) with professional qualified German language trainers
- A course tailored to individual requirements and special interests
- Course material selected according to the level, preferred learning style and language goals, forwarded online.
- Selection of course books according to needs, cost of course books are not included and is optional.
- Varying course times to fit in with individual schedules.
- Learning breaks or an increase in course intensity if required
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CET) in winter and UTC+2 (CEST) in summer
- Preparation for all official exams from Goethe, telc and TestDaF
- Regular tests to monitor learning progress after 50 lessons (half a language level) if required
- A certificate based on the Common European Framework for Languages.
- 100% saving on the enrolment fee for the German Home Tuition Program of Sprachinstitut TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE
- Instruction is given online, on a one-to-one basis live with a private teacher
- One 1-to-1 online session lasts either 45 or 60 minutes. Longer lessons can be booked, too.
- After the test lesson booking of batches from 5, 10, 15, 20 or more lessons á 45 or á 60 minutes
- Course times and days can be varied to fit your schedule
- Lessons take place from Monday to Friday between 7 am and 9 pm, Saturdays on request, Sundays with an extra charge of 10%
- Payment must be made in net via bank transfer or credit card before the course start. PayPal is only accepted for the payment of the test lesson.
- If cancellations are made on time – at least 36 hours in advance – no lessons will be charged. For late cancellations, lessons will be charged at 100%.
- Please note that lessons must be taken within a set period of time. This period is generous and is divided as follows:
– 30 weeks if the booking is 10*45 or 10/15*60 minutes
– 50 weeks if the booking is 20*45 or 20/25*60 minutes
– 80 weeks if the booking is 30*45 or 30/35*60 minutes
– 100 weeks if the booking is 40*45 or 40/45*60 minutes
– 120 weeks if the booking is 50*45 or 50*60 minutes
- The place of jurisdiction is Bamberg, Germany
I will be happy to subit a quote, ask for it!