Teaching and study materials
- Textbooks “German as a foreign language” (DaF)
- For the serious learner level A1 in-depth for self study: 12 chapters
- German test A1-A2 with direct feedback and explanations in German and English (for free)
- German test A1.1-B2.1 – demanding placement test by the school. Aks for it.
- Reading tips: DaF literature for language level from A1 to B2
- The language magazine for learning German: Deutsch Perfekt
- Intruiging articles about Germany, Austria and Switzerland |suggestions to read and practice German
- More than manners – German business etiquette | book & seminars: Business-Knigge.com
Our teaching offers at a glance
- German Home Tuition – Living and learning in the home of your language teacher: Learn-German-Home-Tuition.com
- Learn English Online : TrainEnglish.de with TREFFPUNKT ONLINE – our offer of English courses 1-to-1 with native teachers from England, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
- Language courses all over the world: Private-Language-Schools.com – our partner schools with best recommendations
Partner & Services
- Language magazines for learning German, English, Italian, French or Spanisch from Edition Spotlight
- Insurances for a (short term) language trip by CARE CONZEPT:
- Health insurance for language travelers up to the age of 35 (Care College)
- Health insurance for language travelers over the age of 35 (Care Economy)
- Liability / accident insurance (Care Protector)
- Statutory health insurance for students (by “DAK-Gesundheit”)
- Schaper Kommunikation | design | paintings | photography | book illustrations | web design |
- w398.com | Efficient Business Solutions | Webservices | compact, reliable, efficient – comparable to water at 3.98 degrees Celsius|
Please write to us if you know of any other good materials that you would like to recommend.
Alexandra von Rohr