FREE MATERIAL TO OUR TASTER LESSON
Different grammar topics to join in
For many who learn a foreign language, online learning has become a standard format of learning. Learning online complements the learning at a language school, autonomous studies or practicing with friends and colleagues. The big advantage of online learning: You are not tied to a specific location and or to a schedule if you have booked individual lessons or bought learning videos.
To make the start of online training with a language teacher for you as easy as possible, TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE offers free, non-binding trial courses of approx. 75 minutes once a month.
The structure of the session:
- Say hello to each other – 2 minutes
- Learn the main functions of Zoom in online lessons – 2 minutes
- Learn about one grammar topic in the group such as “der, die, das – wie weiß man das? ” – 65 minutes
- Learn about the format studying Germany by modules – 3 minutes
Materials for download
The documentation of all taster lessons (“Schnupperstunden”) can be download for free for self study.
- der, die, das – how do you know?
- accusative, dativ – which one to pick when?
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjectiv declination – crazy but feasibel
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparative – Komperativ
If you want to be informed in good time, when we will repeat or continue the series of free taster lessons, subscribe to our mailing list.
Teaching for free online once a month!