FREE MATERIAL TO OUR TASTER LESSON “der die das”
Your introduction to testing our online courses
For many who learn a foreign language, online learning has become a standard format of learning. Learning online complements the learning at a language school, autonomous studies or practicing with friends and colleagues. The big advantage of online learning: You are not tied to a specific location and or to a schedule if you have booked individual lessons or bought learning videos.
To make the start of online training with a language teacher for you as easy as possible, TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE offers free, non-binding trial courses of approx. 80 minutes once a month.
What you will get:
- Learn the main functions of Zoom in online lessons (about 5-10 minutes)
- Experience live group lessons on a topic like: “der, die, das – wie weiß man das? ” (about 60 minutes) Rules, practice, practice, practice, solutions.
- Hear about our learning formats: Our specialization – learning by modules (about 5 minutes)
- Learn about our German project: Art & Language- DenkMAL – a cooperation between the artist Ralf Metzenmacher and the language institute TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE (about 2 minutes)
If you want to be informed about the next dates, please subscribe to the mailing list and you will be notified in advance by email.
Materials for download
The documentation of all taster lessons (“Schnupperstunde”) up to now, you can download here free for your self study:
- der, die, das – how do you know?
- accusative, dativ – which one to pick when?
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjectiv declination – crazy but feasibel
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparative – Komperativ
We will be happy to inform you as soon as we continue the series with taster lessons. If you want to be informed in good time, please subscribe to our mailing list. We will send you a personal invitation 3 to 5 days before the session starts.
With best wishes from Bamberg/Bavaria Alexandra von Rohr