FREE MATERIAL TO OUR TASTER LESSON
Different grammar topics to join in
For many who learn a foreign language, online learning has become a standard format of learning. Learning online complements the learning at a language school, autonomous studies or practicing with friends and colleagues. The big advantage of online learning: You are not tied to a specific location and or to a schedule if you have booked individual lessons or bought learning videos.
To make the start of online training with a language teacher for you as easy as possible, TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE offers free, non-binding trial courses of approx. 75 minutes once a month.
The structure of the session:
- Say hello to each other – 2 minutes
- Learn the main functions of Zoom in online lessons – 2 minutes
- Learn about one grammar topic in the group such as “der, die, das – wie weiß man das? ” – 65 minutes
- Learn about the format studying Germany by modules – 3 minutes
Materials for download
The documentation of all taster lessons (“Schnupperstunden”) can be download for free for self study.
- der, die, das – how do you know?
- accusative, dativ – which one to pick when?
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjectiv declination – crazy but feasibel
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparative – Komperativ
If you want to be informed in good time, when we will repeat or continue the series of free taster lessons, subscribe to our mailing list.