Save the date and the zoom link:
Day: Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Time: 5pm to – 6:15pm (GMT/UTC+1)
Topic: subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 1
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84183898556
Tipp: join the meeting 10 minutes before the start
The session is designed for all learners of German. The examples and excercises can be understood independant of the level of German.
- Alexandra welcomes you and shows what to expect
- Start of the lesson: explanations, examples, exercises, summary.
- Learning by modules – how does this work?
- Time to ask questions
To join, please download the ZoomApp https://www.zoom.us/download and click on the Zoom link above about 0 mintues before the session starts.
If you join via your smart phone, dial in and pick your telephone number. This video is very informative if you need help with zoom.
If you want to be informed about our free taster lessons in good time, we recommend to subscribe to our mailing list.
Past grammar sessions covered:
- der, die das – how do you know?
- accusative, dative – which one to pick when
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjective declination – crazy but feasible!
We will continue with:
5. subjunctive – Konjunktiv II
For more topics and tips, subscribe to our newsletter: Learn German Online News