On December 9th, 2020, Alexandra gave a free ZOOM lesson on the topic:
“Adjective endings” / Adjektivendungen im Deutschen
Here you will find the lesson slides to download as pdf (28 slides) for repetition and self-study.
If you liked the free session and/or enjoy the slides, I would truly appreciate to read about it in “create your own comment” at the end of thi page.
If you have any questions, please write to Alexandra (mailto: email@example.com).
For a better overview and free download here is the documentation of all grammar sessions up to now:
- der, die das – how do you know?
- accusative, dative – which one to pick when
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjective declination – crazy but feasible!
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II- part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparative – Komperativ
Related topics to this information are:
If you want to be informed in good time, please subscribe to our mailing list. We will send you a personal invitation 3 to 5 days before the session starts. And if you are interested in other topics and more tips, subscribe to our newsletter:: Learn German Online News