We want you to embrace the German grammar | soft & straight | FREE.
When? On Sunday, March 7th, 2021 at 10:30 Alexandra will show you how to form and use the “comparative in German “: der Turm ist hoch-höher–am höchsten >> der hohe, der höhere, der höchste Turm!
Join her on Zoom, be active or just listen. If you have any questions ahead of time, please contact Alexandra mailto:email@example.com
Save the date and the zoom link:
Day: Sunday, March 7th, 2021
Time: 10.30am to – 11:45am (GMT/UTC+1)
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84183898556
Tip: join the meeting 10 minutes before the start
The session is designed for all learners of German. The examples and excercises can be understood independant of the level of German.
- Alexandra welcomes you and shows what to expect
- Start of the lesson: explanations, examples, exercises, summary.
- Learning by modules – how does this work?
- Time to ask questions
To join, please download the ZoomApp and click on the Zoom link above about 10 mintues before the session starts. If you join via your smart phone, dial in and pick your telephone number. This video is very informative if you need any help with zoom.
If you want to be informed about the next trial lesson, please subscribe to our mailing list and book this free online session on our course shop.
Here you will find all material ready for download:
- der, die das – how do you know?
- accusative, dative – which one to pick when
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjective declination – crazy but feasible!
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II- part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparative – Komparativ
Related topics to this information are:
For more topics, tips and material subscribe to our newsletter: Learn German Online News
Submit your review