Accusative? Dative? – finally got it!
Fellow German learners!
Once you have understood the case correctly and can explain it to others, then German quickly becomes easier. With a mix of theory and practice, Alexandra makes you an accusative-dative pro in one hour.
Free trial lesson Akkusativ? | Dativ?
March 18 from 6-7 p.m. on zoom.
Please log in 5 minutes before. to register on ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82160256470
Free for you, your friends, your family
Improve your German!
For all levels!
We will meet on Thursday,
Do you want to be informed in good time about our next free taster lesson? Then sign up in our mailing list:
- Alexandra teaches in such away that the grammar topics are understood by all language level. You can just listen or take part actively.
- To join, please download the ZoomApp and click on the Zoom link above about 10 mintues before the session starts. If you join via your smart phone, dial in and pick your telephone number. This video is informative if you need any help with zoom.
- We recommend to log in 10 minutes prior to the start of the class. This way all functions can be tested
German taster lessons – for all levels with Alexandra!
Here you will find all material ready for download:
- der, die das – how do you know?
- accusative, dative – which one to pick when
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjective declination – crazy but feasible!
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II- part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparation – adverbial comparative and superlative – part 1
- comparation – adverbial comparative and superlative – part 2