Grammatik, short and sweet!
On Sunday, February 7th, 2021 at 10:30 Alexandra will show you how to from and use “Konjunktiv II Vergangenheit (part 2) – past subjunctive”.
Be there, join in or just listen. If you have any questions ahead of time, please contact Alexandra mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the date and the zoom link:
Day: Sunday, February 7th, 2021
Time: 10.30am to – 11:45am (GMT/UTC+1)
Topic: subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
Tipp: join the meeting 10 minutes before the start
Note: This is the alternative date for the planned trial lesson on January 31, which unfortunately had to be canceled at short notice.
The session is designed for all learners of German. The examples and excercises can be understood independant of the level of German.
- Alexandra welcomes you and shows what to expect
- Start of the lesson: explanations, examples, exercises, summary.
- Learning by modules – how does this work?
- Time to ask questions
To join, please download the ZoomApp and click on the Zoom link above about 10 mintues before the session starts. If you join via your smart phone, dial in and pick your telephone number. This video is very informative if you need help with zoom.
If you want to be informed about the next trial lesson, you should subscribe to our mailing list. Please book this free online lesson through our course shop.
Here you will find all material for your free download of the grammar sessions covered up to now:
- der, die das – how do you know?
- accusative, dative – which one to pick when
- two-way prepositions – wohin? wo?
- adjective declination – crazy but feasible!
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II- part 1
- subjunctive – Konjunktiv II – part 2
- comparative – Komperativ
For more topics and tips, subscribe to our newsletter: Learn German Online News
Submit your review